It all began with drip-drip" questions and answers: Hello students welcome to Eng Baba. Today we will discuss, "It all began with drip-drip" questions and answers. It is a very funny story of, the West Bengal Board of Secondary education class 6 English text book. Here you will get all the answers of this lesson. You will also get the summary of this chapter It all began with drip-drip. It will help you to summarise the whole lesson.
It All Began With Drip-Drip Questions and Answers
(a) The tiger took shelter near the house (i) an old woman (ii) an old man (iii) a neighbour.
(b) The old woman was (I) soft-spoken (II) Ill-tempered (III) shy
(c) The tiger thought drip-drip was (i) the constant falling of rain (ii) the name of a man (iii) a creature.
(d) Bholenath was an (i) farmer (II) weaver (III) potter.
- She pushed her bed around the room to keep it dry. 
- The tiger took shelter outside an old woman’s hut. 
- Bholenath was looking for his donkey. 
- A tiger was caught in a storm. 
- Bholenath saw an animal huddled against the wall of the woman’s hut. 
- The old woman was III-tempered that night. 
What do you think would Bholenath’s reaction if he knew that the animal ‘huddled in the dark’ was actually a tiger?
Ans: I think if Bholenath knew that the animal ‘huddled in the dark’ was a tiger, then he would never go to him to catch it. He would scream in fear and run away into his home to save his life. Or he would call his neighbours to drive the tiger from their village.
- The tiger was frightened because he thought Bholenath was the terrible drip-drip.
- Bholenath’s wifescreamed in fear when she discovered a tiger tied to the tree.
- Disturbed and confused by the people, the tiger had chewed through the rope and ran away to the jungle.
- Bholenath announced proudly that he captured the tiger last night and he even pulled its ears.
(a) Why did Bholenath bring the tiger home?
(b) What made the neighbours come running out of their huts?
(c) Why were the villagers relieved?
(d) How did the king reward Bholenath for his bravery?
(a) Bholenath did not know how to ride a horse. [T]
(b) The king sent Bholenath a magnificent elephant. [F]
(c) The enemy soldiers were happy to see Bholenath. [F]
(d) Bholenath defeated the enemy soldiers single-handedly. [T]
(a) Why was Bholenath full of despair?
(b) How did his wife help him to overcome his trouble?
(c) What made the enemy soldiers greatly scared?
(d) Do you think Bholenath could truly be called a legendary character? Give reasons for your answer.
It All Began With Drip-Drip Questions Answers
- The king is known for his kindness.
- The beauty of the flower attracted me.
- Childhood is fun.
- India attained freedom in 1947.
- dark: darkness
- adult: adulthood
- amaze: amazement
- disturb: disturbance
- confuse: confusion
- sweet: sweetness